Monday, June 28, 2010

A mid-year update...

Hey, this is just a quick update...

So, I'm going to be gone the next few days, as we move into July, which is officially the half-year marker for this ridiculousness. Sooo, we'll pretend this is that time. As of the halfway marker in terms of time, I have:

read 32 books from the list.
read just over 10,000 pages. (Catching Fire pushed me over the edge, to 10,258.)
received 2 comments. Hahaha!
read 1/5ish of the list.

Needless to say, I'm way way way off pace. And this blog isn't exactly gathering steam the way I hoped it would. Do you have any suggestions for things that would make this a better/ more enjoyable/ more engaging blog? Have y'all gone and read any of the suggestions?

Anyhoo, that's where I'm at! Thanks to everyone that's reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment